mdCockpit, the industry-leading app from Microdrones was designed for professional drone users and makes it easy to plan, monitor, change, and control your flights right from your tablet– and it just got even better.
The latest updates in mdCockpit 2021.3 includes new features that improve flight safety and give more options for surveying, all aimed at one key vision to deliver the premier solution for planning, monitoring, adjusting, analyzing and controlling professional drone flight missions right from your Android tablet. Join Robert Chrismon, the Marketing Manager and Voice of the Customer and Maude Morin, the Software Product Owner and learn about the updates in the video below.
mdCockpit 2021.3 Key Updates
mdCockpit is designed to help you expect the unexpected, and these new features make that goal simpler than ever.
In mdCockpit version 2021.3, you’ll find key updates featured in the Flight Editor, Flight Data and Drone Configuration components of mdCockpit.
- New layers section in Mission Dashboard
- KML as a background layer
- Optimized entry point on corridors
- Display last position of the drone
- Drop renamed to Descent in Quick Height Change dialog
- Telemetry alerts
- New Maintenance Program fields in Drone config
- Reminder of the next inspection or service
- Read only homing height