mdInfinity CLOUD updates 2021.1 and 2021.2
Microdrones is pleased to announce the next updates to mdInfinity Cloud with version 2021.1 and 2021.2. mdInfinity is our unique data processing software solution that is packaged with either the purchase or rental of drone survey equipment from Microdrones to help you quickly and efficiently process geospatial data.
mdInfinity Cloud is a flexible cloud-based software that will enable you to access, process and archive your geospatial data, wherever you have an Internet connection. Complete Trajectory Processing, Georeferencing, and Boresight Calibration with convenient payment options.
In the video below, the Microdrones team gives you an overview of the new updates. You can also read the summary below.
mdInfinity Cloud 2021.1 and 2021.2 Updates
This video combines 2 updates for mdInfinity Cloud from version 2021.1 and 2021.2.
- Updates to the Trajectory Processing data module
- In the Projects view, there are new project options available and improved upload data sections.
- In the viewer, you can now add display by point source ID so you can colorize by file.
- There are new Updates in Precision Enhancement to improve processing time and more user friendly parameters to improve point cloud accuracy.
- A new Resources section which allows users to download mdInfinity Desktop installer and access important information.
If you have any further questions, please contact your representative or sign into client services.