DRONES FOR SCIENCE AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH
Make your research vision a reality with a Microdrones UAV.
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are allowing today’s researchers to achieve feats that previous generations of academics only dreamed about. Microdrones is honored to partner with researchers around the globe who use our drones to advance human knowledge as they seek solutions to the world’s greatest problems.
Why do so many researchers trust Microdrones aircraft? There are many reasons, but the two most important are flexibility and performance.
Our three highly-versatile drones can be integrated with a wide variety of sensors and equipment, so they can be tailored to meet your specific research needs.
Advanced technology and German engineering ensure highly accurate data collection and exceptional performance when faced with harsh environments and conditions.
Researchers who use Microdrones aircraft benefit from:
- Industry-leading flight times – collect more data more quickly.
- Resilience against harsh weather conditions, high voltage, and strong magnetic fields.
- Reduced environmental impact when compared to cars, human access, and traditional aircraft.
- Extremely quiet operation – avoid disturbing wildlife, ruins, and other delicate subjects.
- High payload capacities – carry the equipment and tools you need.
- Easy use – Our UAVs were designed for simple use, so a beginner can usually learn to competently control them with less than one hour of training.
- Intuitive software allows you to plan automated flights, monitor flights in real time, easily change or repeat missions in the field, and analyze flight data afterward.
- Versatility/Flexibility – Thanks to its open interface and the values upon which it was developed, Microdrones UAVs can be used in many projects without the need for complex conversions. Microdrones is committed to developing technology that is as customizable as possible, so the solution can be tailored to perfectly meet your requirements.
- Direct georeferencing – Geospatial researchers will appreciate the most advanced georeferencing technology available.