THE GATEWAY DRONE: md4-200
Preparing to enter the world of professional UAV use? Want to add a compact UAV to your existing set of business tools?
The md4-200 just might be the perfect aircraft for you.
Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing an md4-200 UAV:
- Compact size simplifies transport. The md4-200 is smaller and lighter than our other models, making it easier to take with you.
- Fly up to 30 minutes. The md4-200 delivers a longer flight time than nearly all of its competitors.
- Fly in less-than-perfect weather. The rugged carbon fiber body of the md4-200 can handle poor, rainy weather conditions.
- Fly immediately. Microdrones has developed a unique AHHRS (Attitude, Height, and Heading Reference System) that makes flying easy. Beginning pilots can usually learn to control our UAVs in less than an hour.
- Includes both manual and automatic control. Fly manually with remote control or automatically using GPS Waypoint navigation.
- Respectable payload capacity. md4-200 can carry a payload of up to 250 grams (.6 pounds), which will accommodate many popular sensors and cameras.
- Competitive pricing. It’s now easier than ever to start incorporating professional drones into your business.
We’re an international company, but we’ve stayed close to our German roots, meticulously engineering our components in Germany, with a focus on quality first. Here’s what our design and engineering means for you.
- Fly in poor weather and stay on schedule. Our advanced molding process means our UAVs can withstand harsh conditions.
- Stability. The innovative drive system automatically maintains proper flight attitude in changing winds.
- Durability. Tough carbon-fiber housing stands up to the rigors of daily use (and the occasional rough landing).
- Carry and achieve more. Our unique shape is more practical and energy-efficient, allowing for heavier payloads and greater stability.
- A perfect match for your needs. Flexible autopilot lets you completely customize for each mapping project.
- Simple planning, monitoring, and analysis. Easily set up flight paths and waypoints, monitor flights, adjust your day’s plan, and analyze missions with our advanced mdCockpit Android tablet app and PC software.
- Inspires trust. Your customers can rest assured, knowing you’ve invested in the best possible system.