The Heavy-Lifting Drone: md4-3000
Professionals who need a UAV that works harder should consider the md4-3000, the Microdrones aircraft that can carry more, fly longer, and reach higher. The md4-3000 is our largest aircraft. It can handle heavy LiDAR sensors, professional mapping grade cameras, multiple sensors, and more. If you’re looking for a UAV that allows you to go above and beyond, md4-3000 is the strongest choice in the industry.
Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing an md4-3000 UAV:
- Carry heavier payloads. md4-3000 boasts an impressive payload capacity up to 11 pounds (about 5,000 grams).
- Extra-long flight times. Improve on-the-job efficiency by staying in the air for up to 45 minutes, depending on payload.
- Cover more ground in less time, thanks to a large sensor payload capacity and footprint.
- Fly at high altitudes. md4-3000 maintains its strong performance at high altitudes. It can fly to heights up to 4,000 meters (or 2.5 miles).
- Fly in harsh weather conditions. Tough and rugged, md4-3000 can fly (and maintain stability) in wind, rain, and snow.
- Available with direct georeferencing (DG). Far superior to RTK or PPK, this technology provides significant cost savings to users and enables access when images must be georeferenced in challenging locations. DG enables corridor mapping.
We’re an international company, but we’ve stayed close to our German roots, meticulously engineering our components in Germany, with a focus on quality first. Here’s what our design and engineering means for you.
- Fly in poor weather and stay on schedule. Our advanced molding process means our UAVs can withstand harsh conditions.
- Stability. The innovative drive system automatically maintains proper flight attitude in changing winds.
- Durability. Tough carbon-fiber housing stands up to the rigors of daily use (and the occasional rough landing).
- Carry and achieve more. Our unique shape is more practical and energy-efficient, allowing for heavier payloads and greater stability.
- A perfect match for your needs. Flexible autopilot lets you completely customize for each mapping project.
- Simple planning, monitoring, and analysis. Easily set up flight paths and waypoints, monitor flights, adjust your day’s plan, and analyze missions with our advanced mdCockpit Android tablet app and PC software.
- Inspires trust. Your customers can rest assured, knowing you’ve invested in the best possible system.