Cut Costs and Carry More with this High-payload UAV Mapping Solution
Soar above your competitors with mdMapper3000DG. Our most advanced UAV mapping solution available, the md4-3000 UAV at the center of this package can fly longer, reach higher, and carry more.
Whether you need to carry a heavy LIDAR sensor, a professional mapping grade camera, or even multiple sensors, mdMapper3000 can handle the job. A high payload capacity, large footprint, and the ability to operate flawlessly at even the highest altitudes make mdMapper3000 the choice for professionals that want to go above and beyond.
Add the power of direct georeferencing to significantly reduce the time you spend on projects and ensure you become an indispensable resource for your clients and an untouchable industry competitor.
This model is for professionals and businesses that aim to push the boundaries of excellence and take industry standards to a new level.
You may have heard that RTK and PPK are the best aerial mapping technologies. That’s because they were – back in the 80s and 90s.
Today, direct georeferencing is the most advanced technology available. But that doesn’t make it a luxury option. Direct georeferencing makes sense for pretty much any customer because it will pay for itself quickly and provide your business with dramatic cost savings over time.
With DG, you won’t need to install any ground control points (unless you want to install 1 or 2 to check your work later for quality control). You’ll collect your images and post-process in a fraction of the time. Your projects will require less people and equipment. You’ll safely tackle mapping jobs in dangerous locations.
Most important, you’ll deliver the best possible accuracy on projects where human safety and your reputation is on the line.
There’s a lot of science and math behind all of this that we’d love to share. If you’d like to learn more about the power of direct georeferencing, e-mail our UAV experts at email@example.com.
Rise to virtually any geospatial challenge. With mdMapper3000DG, you can:
- Can carry up to 11 pounds (5,000 grams), allowing you to carry heavy payloads like LiDAR, professional mapping-grade cameras, and multiple payloads.
- Eliminates your need to install GCPs while meeting the most precise data requirements.
- Allows you to perform corridor mapping, thanks to an on-board IMU that measures orientation angles. RTK, PPK, and conventional aerial surveying methods do not measure these angles so corridor mapping becomes a major operational and logistical challenge.
- Allows you to safely access dangerous or hard-to-reach locations.
- Drastically reduces time spent on post-processing and data collection, thanks to an impressively decreased side lap.
- Further improves your efficiency with industry-leading flight times (up to 45 minutes, depending on payload) and resilience against harsh environmental conditions.
- Reduces overlap and sidelap. With other methods, 80 x 80 is a must. With DG, you can achieve 80 x 40 overlap and 60 x 40 sidelap. Translation: it slashes the time you spend on projects.
- Allows you to measure the 6 parameters necessary for image georeferencing, where conventional surveying methods, RTK, and PPK rely on computing all or some of these values. (Computing requires more info, people, work, time, and cost – and produces far less accurate results. Measure = better.)
- Lets you complete your projects with less people, time and equipment.
- Can cover up to 198 acres (80 hectares) in one flight.
- Can fly up to 4,000 meters (2.5 miles), where legal.
- Allows you to confidently bid on international projects. With international projects, there are bound to be challenging unforeseen constraints that impact access. DG lets you rise above and protect your investment in the project.
- Lets you check your work for quality control purposes, which isn’t possible with RTK and conventional surveying methods.
mdMapper3000DG is an advanced aerial photogrammetry package that can deliver the world’s best results for pretty much any application, but the most common uses are:
More power. More payload. More possibilities. Lift your capabilities to new heights.
Phase One & Nadir Mount
A true, medium-format camera securing 50 – 100 megapixels and a lightning fast capture rate so you can fly faster.
Applanix APX-15-L UAV
Compact single-board module with survey-grade GNSS receiver and a precisely calibrated IMU for mapping.
Charger & Flight Battery
Smart batteries and charging for maximum flight endurance
Digital Data Link
Conveniently connect your microdrones UAV to your digital devices.
Proven, professional controls and telemetry keep you in control when you need it most.
GNSS-Aided Inertial Post-Processing software helps transform your data into useful information
mdCockpit Tablet Software
Simple swipes of the finger help you plan your survey area and monitor progress in flight on your Android tablet.
Rugged Carrying Case
Bring your microdrones UAV to tackle missions in the toughest corners of the Earth.
Become an expert at flying and maintaining your platform, to ensure many years of successful use.