Soar above your competitors with mdMapper3000DG. Our most advanced UAV mapping solution available, the md4-3000 UAV at the center of this package can fly longer, reach higher, and carry more.
Whether you need to carry a heavy LIDAR sensor, a professional mapping grade camera, or even multiple sensors, mdMapper3000 can handle the job. A high payload capacity, large footprint, and the ability to operate flawlessly at even the highest altitudes make mdMapper3000 the choice for professionals that want to go above and beyond.
Add the power of direct georeferencing to significantly reduce the time you spend on projects and ensure you become an indispensable resource for your clients and an untouchable industry competitor.
This model is for professionals and businesses that aim to push the boundaries of excellence and take industry standards to a new level.
Rise to virtually any geospatial challenge. With mdMapper3000DG, you can:
- Improve your efficiency on the job with extra long flight times up to 45 minutes.
- Carry an impressive payload between 3,000 and 7,000 grams (or 6.5 – 15 pounds).
- Fly in the harshest conditions, thanks to microdrones’ robust German engineering.
- Fly at an operating height of up to 4,000 meters (2.5 miles), where legal.
- Cover more ground in less time due to its large sensor footprint.
Our systems are used by more than 1,000 companies across the globe. For surveyors, engineers, agronomists, and other professionals, choosing an mdMapper package means you:
- Cover more ground, more quickly and accurately. The #1 reason to choose an mdMapper package is efficiency. These packages pay for themselves by saving you time on the job.
- Benefit from a complete solution. mdMapper packages include everything you need for aerial mapping, from aircraft to sensors, software, and more. If you have an even more specific application you’d like to achieve, our accessories are easy to add on.
- Fly with confidence and safety. Our high-quality engineering and a suite of software safety features help you protect people, preserve your investment, and avoid costly accidents and liability.
- Don’t get slowed down by harsh conditions. mdMapper UAVs are tough – they can stand up to challenging environmental conditions like poor weather, magnetic fields, and high voltage that would ground “fair-weather friend” drones.
- Get off the ground quickly. Learning to fly microdrones UAVs is easy. Most new pilots can learn to control them with less than one hour of training. Our intuitive mdCockpit software can be downloaded onto your laptop or Android tablet and you can immediately begin planning your flight route.
What can you do with it?
mdMapper3000DG is an advanced UAV mapping package that can be used for a wide range of applications,
but the most common uses are:
What’s included in this package?
More power. More payload. More possibilities. Lift your capabilities to new heights.
Phase One & Nadir Mount
A true, medium-format camera securing 50 – 100 megapixels and a lightning fast capture rate so you can fly faster.
Applanix APX-15-L UAV
Compact single-board module with survey-grade GNSS receiver and a precisely calibrated IMU for mapping.
Charger & Flight Battery
Smart batteries and charging for maximum flight endurance
Digital Data Link
Conveniently connect your microdrones UAV to your digital devices.
Proven, professional controls and telemetry keep you in control when you need it most.
GNSS-Aided Inertial Post-Processing software helps transform your data into useful information
mdCockpit Tablet Software
Simple swipes of the finger help you plan your survey area and monitor progress in flight on your Android tablet.
Rugged Carrying Case
Bring your microdrones UAV to tackle missions in the toughest corners of the Earth.
Become an expert at flying and maintaining your platform, to ensure many years of successful use.
All businesses that are considering incorporating a UAV solution into their work have similar questions, but the answers to those questions depend on the specific activities typical for your work.
If you are interested in learning more, we highly recommend you contact one of our UAV experts. They’ll walk you through everything you need to know about this solution and answer all your questions, including common inquiries like:
- About how fast will this package pay for itself?
- How much time can this save me on each project?
- Can I use this solution for _____________________ (fill in the blank with your desired applications)?
- How much does it cost?
- What kind of accuracy can I expect for a certain type of project?
- Do I still need to install ground control points (GCPs)?
We look forward to discussing how drones can elevate your success.