Miss our latest webinar? Learn about the latest features and updates in this informative webinar replay.
LP360, the professional choice in LiDAR & photogrammetry 3D point cloud software since 2006, continues to improve its functionality regularly. The company provides various new features to its processing workflow to make easy work of extracting information and generating deliverables in an intuitive GIS environment.
LP360 is pleased to announce the latest features and updates to LP360 Desktop in version 2023.1. Register for the webinar replay below.
Join us as we review some of the new features and enhancements of our latest software release:
- Accuracy Star
- Ortho Mapping Tools
- Support for TrueView 535
- Improved Support for DJI M3e
- LP360 Cloud Cycle Archiving
- Licensing Changes
- Improved Logging of Sensor Trajectory Processing Errors
- Improved Error Handling for Metashape Cloud Processing
- Improved Control Report
- Added support for assigning Project Epochs
- Added support for Datum/Epoch transformation when reprojecting/transferring point cloud data
- Various other improvements
If you have questions about LP360 software, schedule a time to meet with one of our helpful representatives today.