Researchers who use Microdrones aircraft benefit from:
- Industry-leading flight times – collect more data more quickly.
- Resilience against harsh weather conditions, high voltage, and strong magnetic fields.
- Reduced environmental impact when compared to cars, human access, and traditional aircraft.
- Extremely quiet operation – avoid disturbing wildlife, ruins, and other delicate subjects.
- Easy use – Our UAVs were designed for simple use, so a beginner can usually learn to competently control them with basic training.
- Intuitive software allows you to plan automated flights, monitor flights in real time, easily change or repeat missions in the field, and analyze flight data afterward.
- Versatility/Flexibility – Thanks to its open interface and the values upon which it was developed, Microdrones UAVs can be used in many projects without the need for complex conversions. Microdrones is committed to developing technology that is as customizable as possible, so the solution can be tailored to perfectly meet your requirements.
- LiDAR, Photogrammetry and Advanced Data Processing Modules – Geospatial researchers will appreciate the most advanced georeferencing technology available.