LP360, the professional choice in LiDAR & photogrammetry 3D point cloud software since 2006, continues to improve its functionality regularly. The company provides various new features to its processing workflow to make easy work of extracting information and generating deliverables in an intuitive GIS environment.
LP360 is pleased to announce the latest features and updates to LP360 Desktop in version 2023.3. Register for the webinar below.
In this informative webinar, see how we’ve upgraded LP360 for your convenience.
It’s a new year and a new version of LP360 is now available for download. Learn about the latest features and we’ll also review some of our latest Cloud Add Ons that can make your geospatial work easier.
DATE: Wednesday, January 31, 2024
TIME: 10:00 am CT
Some of the features we'll cover include:
- Updated Graphical User Interface.
- New customizable ribbons so users can construct ones that better reflect their workflows.
- New customizable toolbars.
- New customizable Quick Access Toolbar.
- New customizable keyboard shortcut key assignments.
- Modernized icons for many tools.
- Added support for DJI Zenmuse L2 as a guest sensor in the TrueView workflow.
- Added support for new Microdrones EasyOne UHR LITE, UHR, and UHR+ payloads cycle import and processing.
- Added a new Support tab to group support tools for easier access.
- Added an “Upload to Support” tool
- Added a Request a Feature button so users may submit feature and change requests.
- Added a browse for Cloud LAS dialog
- New Export LandXML TIN tool f
- Added support for additional vertical datums
- Review new Cloud Add-ons-Features
We look forward to having you join us for this informative session.
If you have any specific questions about LP360, please schedule a meeting to talk to one of our representatives today.