Most Popular in its Class: md4-1000
If your goal is to streamline your work and dramatically improve efficiency and productivity, md4-1000 is the aircraft for you. A robust drone with a proven track record of performance, md4-1000 is used by hundreds of companies across the world.
Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing an md4-1000 UAV:
- Longest flight times on the market. Improve your efficiency by staying in the air longer. md4-1000 delivers flight times up to 45 minutes depending on conditions and payload.
- Tough enough for harsh environmental conditions. Avoid costly delays and stay on schedule. The md4-1000 UAV can stand up to intense environmental challenges, from strong winds and magnetic fields to high temperatures, voltage, humidity, and other factors that would ground “fair-weather friend” drones.
- Payload capacity. md4-1000 can handle most popular sensors. This aircraft can carry a payload up to 2.7 pounds (1.2 kilograms).
- Available with direct georeferencing (DG). Far superior to RTK or PPK, this technology provides significant cost savings to users and enables access when images must be georeferenced in challenging locations. DG enables corridor mapping.
We’re an international company, but we’ve stayed close to our German roots, meticulously engineering our components in Germany, with a focus on quality first. Here’s what our design and engineering means for you.
- Fly in poor weather and stay on schedule. Our advanced molding process means our UAVs can withstand harsh conditions.
- Stability. The innovative drive system automatically maintains proper flight attitude in changing winds.
- Durability. Tough carbon-fiber housing stands up to the rigors of daily use (and the occasional rough landing).
- Carry and achieve more. Our unique shape is more practical and energy-efficient, allowing for heavier payloads and greater stability.
- A perfect match for your needs. Flexible autopilot lets you completely customize for each mapping project.
- Simple planning, monitoring, and analysis. Easily set up flight paths and waypoints, monitor flights, adjust your day’s plan, and analyze missions with our advanced mdCockpit Android tablet app and PC software.
- Inspires trust. Your customers can rest assured, knowing you’ve invested in the best possible system.