INDUSTRY-LEADING COMMERCIAL UAVs
Engineered in Germany. Used everywhere on Earth.
For more than a decade, Microdrones® has been building and perfecting unmanned aerial vehicles.
We developed the world’s first commercial quadcopter and our innovation continues to drive the industry.
Our team has created the highest-quality aircraft and integrated the most advanced sensors, accessories, and kits. More important, our solutions are being used to revolutionize the way work is performed.
Microdrones customers use our aircraft for all sorts of applications. Some start with just the aircraft and then we help them customize it to perfectly suit the industrial or research solution they are creating.
Others purchase our aircraft as part of a complete package that includes everything they need to perform applications like land surveying and mapping, corridor mapping, construction, academic research, infrastructure inspection, mining, volumetrics, precision agriculture, surveillance, and so much more.
Businesses and institutions all over the globe rely on Microdrones aircraft to cut operating costs and make their work more efficient, safe, and accurate. Here are just a few reasons commercial users trust Microdrones aircraft:
- German engineering – Microdrones UAVs are rugged, reliable, and built to withstand rough weather and the rigors of daily use.
- Industry-leading flight times – Microdrones UAVs deliver the longest flight times on the market, so you can fly longer and improve your efficiency on the job.
- Proven performance – Professionals need to fly with confidence. Our brushless, low-RPM motors work smart, not hard, allowing for exceptional longevity.
- Simplicity – It is easy to get started with Microdrones UAVs. They are easy to use and can be operated with very little training.
- Application-specific options – We work to understand your needs and we’ve developed an arsenal of solutions to meet them. Direct georeferencing, multi-spectral imaging, inspection accessories with brushless gimbals and video return, LiDAR, high-speed industrial cameras – our customers enjoy the absolute best solutions for their specific applications.
- We offer direct georeferencing (DG) solutions. Far superior to RTK or PPK, this technology provides significant cost savings to users and enables access when images must be georeferenced in challenging locations. DG enables corridor mapping.